Hey, We are so glad you are here!
Now let's Celebrate you!
We are natural light photographers based out of Texarkana, Texas but we LOVE to travel and visit new places so definitely message us even if you are miles and miles away! ;)
We are so grateful for this business and the friendships and memories it as brought us already and continues to bring us with every session!
Our passion and mission is to love and serve our clients, you ;), with lots of love, laughter and joy filled moments, while we capture photos you can cherish for a lifetime.
We believe your photos should be timeless, therefore we strive to create bright, clean, airy photos that years from now will still remind you not only how you looked, but how you felt in that moment.
Love, Megan & Landon
THIS IS US
" Two is better than One"
Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12
Megan & Landon
We are Megan and Landon Price,
a husband and wife photography team who rely solely on Jesus at the center and pre-scheduled date nights to survive this busy, but beautiful life we live.
We met in college as the captains on our cross country team & fell in love pretty quickly after!
We said our forever I do's on Friday the 13th in May of 2016 and have loved the journey ever since.
We currently live in East Texas and are so grateful to be new parents of our sweet baby boy Liam Taylor Price and pup parents to the cutest
toy poodle on the planet, Oakley.
James 1: 2-4
I fully claim the title of a travel loving-homebody.
Our Associate Photographer
Philippians 1: 21
I am without a doubt a goal driven adventure junkie.
THE MLP TEAM
From Weddings, Sessions & all the laughs we love working along side Elise and love being able to send our clients her way in confidence!
- LOVES the sunshine and outdoors.
- Milk Monster should've been my temporary middle name.
- I'm in love with the bubbles and warm bath water, if only I could get a side of milk with it!
- I loathe nap time.
- I love to be snuggled especially with my whole family, Oakley included ;)
- Afternoon walks are my jam.
- I'm the world's biggest cuddle bug.
- I can smell the peanut butter jar the millisecond the jar is being opened.
- I admit I am an addict of Denta Sticks.
- Who needs a vacuum when they have me?